- Unhappy with yourself or dissatisfied with your life?
- Finding yourself in the same or familiar unhappy situation over and over?
- Stuck in an unhappy personal or work relationship, which you don’t seem to be able to change?
- Struggling with your role as a parent?
- Overwhelmed by, or struggling to come to terms with, a recent event or setback in your life?
- Struggling with depression, anxiety or constant worry?
Sometimes life delivers up a big problem right out of the blue that can test you immensely, and sometimes it can be everyday difficulties, repeated over and over, that can have you feeling like you have been driven to the edge of your abilities.
Most people who come to us for help are feeling stuck, frustrated, or overwhelmed in some way. They know something is not right, they may even know what it is that’s not right, but they don’t know how to change it. They often also feel very alone in this struggle.
Your life doesn’t have to be like this.
We can help
As highly trained counsellors and psychotherapists with many years experience, we can help you understand the patterns of thinking and behaviour that are contributing to your struggles, and help you develop more effective ways of being in the world, and of dealing with life’s challenges.
Do you want to?
- Make sense of your life?
- Increase your confidence?
- Build emotional resilience?
- Break out of old restrictive patterns of thinking or behaviour?
- Feel better about yourself?
- Have more satisfying personal or work relationships?
- Be a better parent?
- Respond more effectively to life’s challenges?
- Come to terms with a difficult event or passage in your life?
Many people struggle on alone for far too long before they ask for help. It doesn’t have to be like this for you.
Please Note! Julie is currently unable to take on any new clients.